TheReapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheReapers

Knight online clan forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello from aswellas

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1aswellas - Hello from aswellas Empty Hello from aswellas Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:56 am

indiaan

Ingame name : Aswellas

LvL : 75

Class : Rogue

Previous clan : Endless

Reason for quiting your previous clan : i have been in that clan from start, i joined cauz some friends of me joined also.. then suddenly some of them quited.. i had less fun then before, i think fun ingame is the most important thing.. so i decided to leave and search for new clan and

How much playing per day : like 6/7 hours a day, i also got a nice sharer who helps me exp so the char is around 15 hours a day online.. mostly even more..

Can use ventrilo : yep i do use

Premium user : i am premi member , always will

Reason you making application : as i said the most important thing while playing this game is fun. As far as i know reapers always has been GOOD clan with nice englisch peoples. I did some partys with this clan before during exp.. we laughed, and had some good talks. i wanna learn those clan members better, exp, pk with them !

I am a loyal member and always willing to help peoples.

hope u give me the change to proove it ! <3

btw i do not offer my girlfriend xD

2aswellas - Hello from aswellas Empty Re: Hello from aswellas Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:22 am

GR0BS

Admin
Admin

ACCEPTED,welcome!

http://thereapers.nstars.org

3aswellas - Hello from aswellas Empty Re: Hello from aswellas Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:51 am

GR0BS

Admin
Admin

I gave you access to clan forums,before loading game read everything and post where its asked.

All new members will be on test first 10 days started from 23.november,if you start any fight with clannies,if you swear to clannies,if someone flame you and you return(in this case,just take SS and provide it to me,and he will be removed asap,no need to return with flames or swears) you will be removen from clan.We dont ask much,just to be human,mature and polite!

http://thereapers.nstars.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum