TheReapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheReapers

Knight online clan forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

EarthQuak3R

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EarthQuak3R Empty EarthQuak3R Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:42 am

EarthQuak3R

Ingame name :EarthQuak3R

LvL :72

Class :Warrior

National Points :6k

How much NPs are you ready to donate for clan? :5k

Previous clan :TheCrusaders

Reason for quiting your previous clan :All player with i want to play are in this clan

How much playing per day :8hr minimum

Can use ventrilo :yes

Premium user :yes

Reason you making application :many active players, and good friends.

2EarthQuak3R Empty Re: EarthQuak3R Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:14 pm

GR0BS

Admin
Admin

I'm sorry mate,but we are full atm so you can join our alliance clan TheReaperz,pm Frenky for more info on forum or Gintoki ingame.

http://thereapers.nstars.org

3EarthQuak3R Empty Re: EarthQuak3R Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:06 pm

EarthQuak3R

GR0BS wrote:I'm sorry mate,but we are full atm so you can join our alliance clan TheReaperz,pm Frenky for more info on forum or Gintoki ingame.

I talked with you in game beffore 2 days :)Im in TheReaperz clan already..Just tell me with who i need to talk about access in the clan area on forum

4EarthQuak3R Empty Re: EarthQuak3R Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:28 am

GR0BS

Admin
Admin

EarthQuak3R wrote:
GR0BS wrote:I'm sorry mate,but we are full atm so you can join our alliance clan TheReaperz,pm Frenky for more info on forum or Gintoki ingame.

I talked with you in game beffore 2 days :)Im in TheReaperz clan already..Just tell me with who i need to talk about access in the clan area on forum

It wasnt me,maybe my brother or leader of your new clan TheReaperz Smile about everything related to that clan talk with Gintoki ingame or Frenky here on forum

http://thereapers.nstars.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum