TheReapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheReapers

Knight online clan forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application to the clan

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1clan - Application to the clan Empty Application to the clan Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:32 am

Stafik

Stafik

Hi everyone

Lamb persuaded me to go 60+ Very Happy so we decided to go 60+ with my brother (sharer). We were 59lvl (we waiting with clan to ardream), we started exp today and we will buy premium tomorrow or day after tomorrow. Here is information about me and my brother.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ingame name : Stafik

Level : 61

Class : Warrior

Previous clan : WarriorsOfGlory

Reason for quiting your previous clan : We are still in the clan but with second character because WoG is ardream clan.

How much playing per day : 8-10 hours (together is char online almost 18-20 hours in per day)

Can use ventrilo : Yes, but I cannot speak English (do not know pronunciation). I understand simple english words

Premium user : Yeah

Reason you making application : Looking for active clan and I have friends in your clan

History : I started on Diez in KOL (first datadisc) so i playing KO 8-9 years with + - 2 years pause.

Diez :
Undisputed_Stafford 60lvl warrior, clan HorusEyes

Pathos :
Stafik 63lvl warrior, clan SapientesGludio

Carnac West :
Umbrella 70lvl priest, clan UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ (sub clan)
ScreamerS 59lvl warrior, clan WarriorsOfGlory
MrScreamerS 59lvl mage, clan WarriorsOfGlory
OmgWhyLoL 77lvl warrior, clan WarriorsOfGlory (shared from 1-77lvl)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ingame name : Stafik

Level : 61

Class : Warrior

Previous clan : WarriorsOfGlory

Reason for quiting your previous clan : We are still in the clan but with second character because WoG is ardream clan.

How much playing per day : 8-10 hours (together is char online almost 18-20 hours in per day)

Can use ventrilo : Yes, but I cannot speak English (do not know pronunciation). I understand simple english words

Premium user : Yeah

Reason you making application : Looking for active clan and I have friends in your clan

History : I started on Diez in KOL. I playing KO 8-9 years with 5-6 years pause.

Diez :
airm_cz_priest 62lvl priest, clan HorusEyes
Ja_zona 64lvl priest, clan HorusEyes

Carnac West :
Umbrella 70lvl priest, clan UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ (sub clan)
OmgWhyLoL 77lvl warrior, clan WarriorsOfGlory (shared from 1-77lvl)

http://stafik.iprostor.cz/

2clan - Application to the clan Empty Re: Application to the clan Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Hyenka-Patrick

Hyenka-Patrick

GG player realy .... Smile Smile Smile Smile

3clan - Application to the clan Empty Re: Application to the clan Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:43 am

Stafik

Stafik

premium is active and actually lvl is 63

4clan - Application to the clan Empty Re: Application to the clan Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:01 am

LambOfGod

a nice warrior indeed , we always had an orgasm playing before , he's a nice gun the fact that he was in undez in cwest doesnt mean that he's a douchebag cus he's not, he's a nice guy always helping ppl in what they need, lvl seems pretty low but i can guarantee you guys that he'll be a great help and he'll exp fast aswell.

here's a vid that he made, and im there as priest (Carelos).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mjMnT7HWto

hope you can give him a chance.

5clan - Application to the clan Empty Re: Application to the clan Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:48 am

Stafik

Stafik

Thanks you Patrick and Carlos. About undes, We were in the sub clan no more than 1 month and then we sold account. Then I went to play with ardream wog. I said undes because it was the last a clan where we were before we sold the account.

6clan - Application to the clan Empty Re: Application to the clan Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:07 am

elkar

elkar

GG player which I know almost personally. I wouldnt expect from him to be very active on ventrilo (i mean talking) but also with his brother on account they can "power lvl" quite fast (e.g. like us on HyenkA). Furthermore he's playing on EUKO since day one but I guess he was waiting for ardream, but now when it seems there wont by any, decided to lvl up.

+1 cheers

7clan - Application to the clan Empty Re: Application to the clan Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:46 am

GR0BS

Admin
Admin

I'm sorry guys you are just too low lvls and you are warriors both,atm we have around 8 lvl 80 warriors and few more to become.

If you were mage or priest i would give you chance with that low lvls but like this its simply imposible.

DECLINED,good luck.

http://thereapers.nstars.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum