TheReapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheReapers

Knight online clan forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Borgore looking for a clan :P

+2
MeteorFall
Borgore
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1clan - Borgore looking for a clan :P Empty Borgore looking for a clan :P Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:44 pm

Borgore

Robert

Ingame name :
Borgore

LvL :
70 @ 40%(still 10 days of DC prem left). Also i got all the eslant quests open wich im saving for dont know when Very Happy.

Class :
Archer

Previous clan :
Survivors

Reason for quiting your previous clan :
Started the game with Weezy and Meteor and without them in the clan it just didn't feel right. Soon the clan got very empty, and i found myself soloing last 4-5 levels. Survivors are a great bunch of guys, but not that active.

Croatia

How much playing per day :
I always say i wont nolife when i play this game and then i end playing 6-10 hours a day. I can play alot every day except on mondays, when i got 2 much classes so i can play in the evening.

Can use ventrilo :
Yes

Premium user :
As i said before i have DC premium due to some unlucky circumstances. Got EXP premium ready and is going on in 10 days.

Reason you making application :
Reapers have been a thorn in my eye since Ares. Love how organised you guys were on Ares and are on EUKO. Know lots of ppl in ur clan like Jeff, Kurtis, Idan, Kenpachy and Meteor(the ghay one). Im basically looking for a good active english speaking clan, and TheReapers fit the profile.

Even to im kinda "low lvl" for you guys i hope you will consider my application.

Borgore

2clan - Borgore looking for a clan :P Empty Re: Borgore looking for a clan :P Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:47 pm

MeteorFall

Vouching for this guy!!very friendly,always willing to help,always thinks of others benefit and not his..awsome teamplayer that will help this clan a lot!oh and a pro rogue Wink!!

3clan - Borgore looking for a clan :P Empty Re: Borgore looking for a clan :P Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:50 pm

dreadfist

I can also only say good thing about this guy! Another drainer in clan!!! I turst this guy with my children!!! He will only bring greatness to this clan. Hope to see him in the clan!

4clan - Borgore looking for a clan :P Empty Re: Borgore looking for a clan :P Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:54 pm

SyLaR

SyLaR

josh jedan nash ^^

5clan - Borgore looking for a clan :P Empty Re: Borgore looking for a clan :P Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Weezy

a well trusted friend always willing to help others before his needs, heck of a good taem player .
i know him for a long time now and i belive he can be a real asset to the clan

gl vagin <3

edit : lol, next time i should read before posting Smile didnt actualy read the posts above me <3

6clan - Borgore looking for a clan :P Empty Re: Borgore looking for a clan :P Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:19 pm

GR0BS

Admin
Admin

CONSIDERING

http://thereapers.nstars.org

7clan - Borgore looking for a clan :P Empty Re: Borgore looking for a clan :P Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:28 pm

GR0BS

Admin
Admin

Im sorry but have to DECLINE your application,since archers are not fitting in our future clan plans.

Good luck

8clan - Borgore looking for a clan :P Empty Re: Borgore looking for a clan :P Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:51 pm

Borgore

GR0BS wrote:Im sorry but have to DECLINE your application,since archers are not fitting in our future clan plans.

Good luck

np kanka

hope you wont mind me hanging around ur vent here and there
<3 and gl ingame

9clan - Borgore looking for a clan :P Empty Re: Borgore looking for a clan :P Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:29 pm

GR0BS

Admin
Admin

Borgore wrote:
GR0BS wrote:Im sorry but have to DECLINE your application,since archers are not fitting in our future clan plans.

Good luck

np kanka

hope you wont mind me hanging around ur vent here and there
<3 and gl ingame

Not at all,ur welcome on our clan vent anytime.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum