TheReapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheReapers

Knight online clan forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

MeteorFall's Application.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MeteorFall's Application. Empty MeteorFall's Application. Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:34 pm

MeteorFall

Hi guys,

Ingame name : MeteorFall

LvL : 71 50%

Class : Rogue,Assasin

Previous clan : Survivors

Reason for quiting your previous clan : One of the reasons i'm leaving is becuase some very good friends left to your clan, and the clan has become kinda inactive, the people are very good and nice but i'm just looking for something more active, more action, somewhere i can see a future in, i end up most of the time in random parties, sometimes with you guys aswell,i'm just looking for something stable.

How much playing per day : 5-10 hours

Can use ventrilo : Of course,i find it very important and much easier to communicate.

Premium user : Yes

Reason you making application : Well as stated above,i got very good friends in your clan, amazing people, add to that the fact that i also met many nice and friendly people from your clan, obviously you guys are a very well organised clan aswell so i think i can fit in and have fun with you guys Wink.

Have a good day.

2MeteorFall's Application. Empty Re: MeteorFall's Application. Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:43 pm

dreadfist

I can vouch for this guy. He is really nice and awsome and a great team player. Hes great friends with a lot of people from clan! Hope too see you buddie!

3MeteorFall's Application. Empty Re: MeteorFall's Application. Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:42 pm

Kenpachi

great guy and very friendly !!! <3 him hope to see u in clan mate !

4MeteorFall's Application. Empty Re: MeteorFall's Application. Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:10 am

GR0BS

Admin
Admin

CONSIDERING!

http://thereapers.nstars.org

5MeteorFall's Application. Empty Re: MeteorFall's Application. Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:14 am

0r10n

Great guy, lots of fun in vent, great rogue... can't see any downsides! Gets a +1 from me for sure!

6MeteorFall's Application. Empty Re: MeteorFall's Application. Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:16 am

dreadfist

Having him in clan would only make us stronger. I trust this man with my life and account!! cheers

7MeteorFall's Application. Empty Re: MeteorFall's Application. Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:26 am

GR0BS

Admin
Admin

ACCEPTED & Welcome!

I gave you access to clan forums,before loading game read everything and post where its asked.

All new members will be on test first 10 days started from 1.december,if you start any fight with clannies,if you swear to clannies,if someone flame you and you return(in this case,just take SS and provide it to me,and he will be removed asap,no need to return with flames or swears) you will be removen from clan.We dont ask much,just to be human,mature and polite!

http://thereapers.nstars.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum